Savage 2 Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage 2 Events

Created to keep players informed at all times about upcoming events and matches.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan ladder is active and will be updated every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Motley Crew [MC]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 am

Currently looking for more clans to have a scrim with, anyone up for it?
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Setting up HoN scrim   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:46 am

hey guys just checked in with HoN, if possible lets try have a scrim with them, the details are these:

Time: 18:00-20:00GMT

Day: Friday

Size: 3vs3/5vs5/7vs7

Server: EU based

let me know if you can make it or if u cant please.
Back to top Go down
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:55 am

I talked with Cosm last week about a possible scrim with 69 and Cosm conatacted Orbital yesterday and they have agreed about the time, anyway we should have a scrim aginst 69 today around 19 GMT
i am not sure about the time (damn timezones)

ps
about the HoN scrim i think i can make it
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

thanks ivo, i didnt knw we were having a match today, ill definity be online.

also ive added you to the MC group, ill do that for anyone that enters here if they dont do it themselves Smile

also pmed skip and told him to register here
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:08 am

Kaden wrote:
thanks ivo, i didnt knw we were having a match today, ill definity be online.

also ive added you to the MC group, ill do that for anyone that enters here if they dont do it themselves Smile

also pmed skip and told him to register here

Glad you can make it, this match is in the similar time as our practice so gadering up the crew shouldn't be problem (atleast i hope so).
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:17 am

i think in future ill always make the thursday practices but what time are the tuesday ones because i normally do the s2uesday events.

ill make a sticky here for practice times as well.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:08 am

didnt you get an email from skip ??
practice in tuesday and thursday are in same time but since we have players from both US ans EU we have to times for the both days
time 1.- 1-3 pm EST (this is 19-21 CET i think)
time 2.- 5-7 pm EST

edit: great job with the whole site and the forum
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:22 am

i dont think so.

just looked it up on the timezones link i have in the event and tourney threa, i think i put it there.
makes it so easy to see the time diff.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:27 am

Kaden wrote:
i dont think so.

well apperently not a lot people got those emails(there are more than one) since we weren't be able to organize atleast one practice. Sad
In those emails were all practice times.
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:31 am

ah i see, makes sense. i think we should try use this system since you will get a pm here and a email will be sent as well.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Today Cosm contacted me about the 69 vs MC coil match we setup a time 20:00 GMT if you can make please post here. If you cant make it or want to suggest a new time please post here.
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:32 am

is that match for sunday?
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:59 am

He sad that for him saturday is better choice. So we aggred about saturday.
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:08 am

i can make that no problem
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:57 am

Really good you can make it if i could now just find skip so he can organize it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Maliken

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:52 pm

ill still be online for this but just warning i still havnt gotten my pings sorted out *sigh* so if i play its going to be around 500+ping if theres another member one try switch me. ill keep working on this problem as well.
Back to top Go down
https://s2events.forumotion.com
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:15 am

Not sure if we will have enough players to play the game, so i dont think that anyone can replace you.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:14 pm

the match is postponed to sunday 19 gmt cos only 3 of is showed up.

note: if 69 doesnt have enough players mc will still forfeit the match cos we didnt shoed on up on the time today
Back to top Go down
Admin
Maliken

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:59 am

ok. also i suggested that you leave yourself in ts or irc so we can contact you.
Back to top Go down
https://s2events.forumotion.com
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:37 am

Admin wrote:
ok. also i suggested that you leave yourself in ts or irc so we can contact you.
going to do that i am also going to be ingame for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Maliken

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 2010-05-23 19:00 | MC @ CN   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:00 am

Hey guys, you have a COIL match vs us this sunday at 1900GMT (2000UK time)

If you want to change the time let me know, or if there's someone specific I should be contacting tell me!
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:38 am

thanks for the update ikea ill be there.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:52 am

@ikea
you can contact skip or morph but the best thing right now is to post on this forums about any match with mc.
@mc
i hope we can get some practice before the match(saturday maybe).
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:33 am

so looks like we might be able to get a scrim in on sunday, lets try do it if we have enough ppl online.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:38 am

What you guys think about the friendly scrim against epic in saturday ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motley Crew [MC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crew [MC]   Motley Crew [MC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crew [MC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Savage 2 Events :: Savage 2 :: Clan Schedules-
Jump to: