Savage 2 Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage 2 Events

Created to keep players informed at all times about upcoming events and matches.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan ladder is active and will be updated every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Carpe Noctem {CN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikearumba
Maliken

Carpe Noctem {CN} Empty
PostSubject: Carpe Noctem {CN}   Carpe Noctem {CN} I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Carpe Noctem {CN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Noctem {CN}   Carpe Noctem {CN} I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

sorry about that ikea Sad
Back to top Go down
Ikearumba
Maliken

Carpe Noctem {CN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Noctem {CN}   Carpe Noctem {CN} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

FYI, our new clan policy will be to all be on in force on Sunday evenings from about 1800GMT through to 2100GMT, give or take. We will accept any friendly clan wars (as long as it doesn't interfere with COIL matches) and if you don't have enough we'll happily play a PUG vs CN match, and try and even it up if needed.

To sum up, if you fancy a scrim, come along on a sunday evening and message a CN member and we'll get it going, it's our new plan to try and ensure an evening of clan savage 2 games each week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carpe Noctem {CN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Noctem {CN}   Carpe Noctem {CN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carpe Noctem {CN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Savage 2 Events :: Savage 2 :: Clan Schedules-
Jump to: