Savage 2 Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage 2 Events

Created to keep players informed at all times about upcoming events and matches.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan ladder is active and will be updated every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!

Go down 
+4
lajos`
Feniks
Okey
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Maliken

Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 am

Got a date and time you want a match? Post it here!
Back to top Go down
https://s2events.forumotion.com
Okey
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 am

Hello guys, our clan is free for play on weekends.
we can play on sundays at 6 - 9 pm EST.
Let´s set a game.
Back to top Go down
Feniks
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 am

ELAV would like to play any saturday, about 16-19 gmt,
Back to top Go down
lajos`
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

I think Cn wars on 18:00 gmt in the weekend gives the best pulls for us

lajos`
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 am

SoNs can play every sunday and monday from 17:00 UTC
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 am

GMT pls
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: S2Kill looking for a game   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 am

S2Kill is looking for a clanmatch. I think most of my members are present on sunday. If you wanna play a clan match against us (80sf average) propose a time and date, and I'll see how many members I can come up with. (I have 7 active people, so I think it would be a 5 vs 5 ).

thank you Wink

Zyloko
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 pm

zyloko can you get some ppl for monday?
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

benwilliam wrote:
zyloko can you get some ppl for monday?

Next monday? monday 19th of July?

(sorry i reacted so late :s)
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 am

yeah next monday the 19th will be ok

18:00 GMT?
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 am

benwilliam wrote:
yeah next monday the 19th will be ok

18:00 GMT?

Ok yeah. I'll try to get a min of 5 players. I'm at GTM+1 so that's 19.00 o'clock for me I think.
I'll let you know if i have 5 players for that day asap!
(Oh and you know my clan is average SF 80 :$ So don't expect a verry hard match ok :s)
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 am

since your clan are not in the clan ladder
it wiul be just a train cw, right?
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 am

benwilliam wrote:
since your clan are not in the clan ladder
it wiul be just a train cw, right?

Yes, we are not in the ladder, so it's just a training match! Exhibition matches are always just for training I think.
S2Kill had not enough members to compete at the beginning of the ladder, so that's why we are not in the ladder. Now we have enough members to play cws and I asked Ikearumba to place S2Kill in the ladder, but he told me to first play some exhibition matches before entering the ladder. So that's why I'm searching for some training matches Wink S2Kill has never been challenged, and we have never played a cw before! So this is our first cw! (that's why I told you to not expect a verry hard game against S2Kill ;D)
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 am

Sorry Ben! :s I can't find 5 members to play tomorrow:s Sorry but our clan match will be for an other day...

S2Kill is not active from the 21th of July till the 7th of August. So our cw will be in August, ok?

sorry:s

Zyloko
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 am

hey don't give up

just try to be there and get some more who is not in your clan

we played the first clan ladder against ELAW with 2 guys that are not in our clan :-)
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 am

Ok^^ What server do we play on? Smile I have 2 clan members + me to play.
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am

we can use our SoN server

I pm you the password
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 am

Woaw! Very Happy SON server!^^ Sound great!! Very Happy I also want a server ;D

Hey but if I cant find other players? :s plz dont be angry if I cant find enough members :s 2 of my people + me can play. Maybe you know someone who can play with us tomorrow? Smile
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 am

there will be enough vets online :-)

but I ask in IRC now
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 am

Ok! ^^

Need to go now. See ya tomorrow!

Zyloko
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 am

It was a great game yesterday, however we lost! Very Happy I'll try to get more members present next time.

Thanks for the game Benwilliam.
And ty sienestaja for supporting us Wink

Zyloko
Back to top Go down
Nmegod
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Magnets   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 am

Magnets are looking for a Match.

We are from Europe so we would prefer the time to be around 12:00 GMT to 18:00 GMT
Back to top Go down
benwilliam
Sapling
Sapling

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:57 am

Nmegod like to play tomorrow sunday on 17:00 GMT?
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 am

Nmegod wrote:
Magnets are looking for a Match.

We are from Europe so we would prefer the time to be around 12:00 GMT to 18:00 GMT

Yeah sounds good, what do you think about tomorrow? 5vs5, around 15:00 GMT?
Back to top Go down
zyloko
Sapling
Sapling
zyloko

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 am

To late... other date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!   Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Match-Free time? Post to recruit an opponent!
Page 1 of 1