Savage 2 Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savage 2 Events

Created to keep players informed at all times about upcoming events and matches.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clan ladder is active and will be updated every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Savage 2????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoGa
Sapling
Sapling

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm

I did not write this in the official forums for one main reason, I don't want to ruin our last hope of supporting Savage 2.

I felt so good the minute I saw Maliken's message in the main web:
Savage 2???????? Screenshotf

Then 2 days later I got an email from HoN telling us that they will never stop supporting their HoN game and describing it as a service, which is somehow reminded me of Savage 2 message:
Quote :
HoN is a service. It will never truly be finished and that means you can count on lots of additions to the game and consistent patching long after the game "goes retail".
If you really got my point, I think that message was a firewall that will prevent players from reminding S2Games about what they did to Savage 2 before, and there is a good connection between what Maliken wrote and the email that followed that.

Please keep this between us and tell me what do you think? Do they really care about Savage 2 or its just another safeguard plan using the victim "Savage 2"?
Back to top Go down
TheBest
Sapling
Sapling

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:35 am

I guess they'll clean up and fix some things with Savage 2 before they sell it off (to NEVA media or whatever that new company is)?

I'm thinking of Sav2 as an old car that is getting polished so it looks nice when you sell it.
Back to top Go down
ivo
Sapling
Sapling
ivo

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:39 am

The most logical thing, as it seems to me, is that they wil port it to a new version of k2.

Quote :
I guess they'll clean up and fix some things with Savage 2 before they sell it off (to NEVA media or whatever that new company is)?

I'm thinking of Sav2 as an old car that is getting polished so it looks nice when you sell it.

Not sure if anybody wants to buy unfinished game that is already free so you cant really make any money out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kaden
Sapling
Sapling

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:35 am

i think (hope) that its going to be ported. i think thats the best option at this point, they need to try intergrate it with more players.
Back to top Go down
MoGa
Sapling
Sapling

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:42 am

I really hope i'm wrong, and after seeing Maliken posted a topic, I think S2Games still have some hope that Savage 2 will succeed at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savage 2???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage 2????????   Savage 2???????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savage 2????????
Page 1 of 1